Tuesday, February 15, 2011

82 Clever and Creative Fred & Friends Products




I'm sure you've come across Fred & Friend products before at your local indie store and might not have even known it. Last weekend I was cruising around town and stopped at an indie store only to find one whole corner of the place dedicated to Fred & Friend products. It was heavenly. I stood there for probably more than a half hour laughing and checking out all their cool stuff.

A lot of creativity goes into the making of these products, and I think part of that cleverness is shown in the name of the product and the slogan. It's really a hoot flipping through their catalog and I often find myself posing the question: "How in heavens name did they think of that?". Check out this collection I compiled for you guys today and you'll probably find yourself asking the same question.

Which one's your favorite? Tell us in the comments below! And you can also drop me a line on twitter or facebook! I'd love to hear from you! Enjoy :)

Disclaimer: the images you're about to view may not be suitable for all audiences. Particularly adults without a sense of humor.

View Post




No comments:

Post a Comment